Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peaceable Place

We have arrived and settled into our healing place. I have decorated the domain of the building I am staying in with images of Kanyon and Darol and made it cheery and delightful. I'll take images and post them sometime.
It has been wonderful to enjoy the space here in the desert and do some reflection, some wondering with Kanyon, and being outside most of the day. We go to bed with the sunset or a little after and rise with the sun, it feels so natural and peaceful here. The air is clean, the sky is beautiful, and the second night here it rained a little and I saw a beautiful rainbow that filled me with hope. I made a new friend who has gifted me a healing session that was wonderful. He also gave Darol a session as well. I am looking forward to doing a session with both of us together as well.
Yesterday we went 4 wheeling and Kanyon loved it. So did I, I had my arms around my two loves of the world, riding the desert country in total joy and bliss. We went for a second round and the 4 wheeler broke down, good thing we had Darol's sister with us to tow us back in:) I have had some time to reflect, relax a bit, cry, and enjoy the beauty around me.
This weekend more of Darol's family is coming to see him. I was triggered by that, feeling the reality of the possibility that they are coming to say goodbye to him, and I cried some more. I am glad to be able to see and enjoy his side of the family, it's been a while.
Here are some images of where we are staying and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment