Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moody Monday

It was a very moody Monday for me. My world has been rocked beyond belief and finding my joy takes a conscious effort and mostly I find it in Kanyon's laugh and smile. I find myself pacing the hall not knowing what to do with myself. Do I tend to my commitments in business, sit and cry, clean the house, read about cancer and options, or go for a walk with Kanyon and my dog?  Every decision seems so overwhelming and the frustration mounts as I end up doing nothing. I spoke to a friend and she has experienced cancer in her family and she reassured me that I am not crazy and this is normal.  
This morning I woke up more hopeful from a dream where I had the cure plan for Darol imprinted on my right arm as a tribal tatoo, which looked more like it had been branded into my arm.
Focus for me  today is the intent and healing of the sweat lodge we have scheduled tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment