Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life Goes On







We hike, spend time in the kitchen preparing raw foods, play with Kanyon, and out in our garden.
I find myself lost in what to do, what actions to take, who to schedule healing with, and what is the most important of tasks to do, and balancing myself in being with what is. Business to keep going, and a baby to care for, plans and preparations for Darol's coming fast, and treatment options. It's been a roller coaster of emotions. Today we went to Costco shopping for a few things and for a moment almost felt normal again, how a simple task like shopping that has been so mundane could allow me to feel like it was a gift.
Tuesday we have a sweat lodge scheduled and I am looking forward to the healing power of that.
I am sleeping a bit better, still light, and wake easily, my mind racing. I feel so many things and it changes so often that it's difficult to put into words.
Here's a few photos of my most precious gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment