Thursday, September 3, 2009

How Do I Do?

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster. Started well with a wonderful Visionary Biz Builder meeting of other entrepreneurs and friends I love, I learned a new tool of polarity mapping, shared my update, and enjoyed their space and energy. Daddy and Kanyon were able to spend some time together.
Later I felt sad and noticed pain in my left breast and in my solar plexus, my healing session for the evening was canceled due to the energy worker not feeling well, so I spent some time looking for a new one with no success for that day. Everything happens for a reason. I did some yoga and cried while Kanyon napped, and felt better.
Kanyon woke from his nap and Darol went in to see him. Darol called me, I was in the next room, saying that Kanyon wouldn't let him touch him and he was crying. I hurried in and found him lying on his belly tears streaming down his face, with a look of what I felt was fear on his face. It was nothing I have experienced with Kanyon before. I gently stroked his back and spoke softly to him telling him how much we love him. Asked if he had a dream and what was he feeling. He came around and nursed and then he was happy again. He either had a bad dream or he's picking up on the energy and drama that's been going on, maybe both.
We went for a hike up Millcreek and enjoyed the evening. Then Darol went to have an energy session and Kanyon and I went to visit grandma and Kanyon played with his uncle and beat on uncle's drums. Way cute.
I received several calls from good friends and family checking in and sending their love. Thanks!
All in all we are doing what we can to stay positive and honor our emotions.
Off to apply for my passport today, and perhaps the Zoo for Kanyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment