Monday, December 7, 2009

Healing in California

Monday November 30 we went to our disability appointment in the afternoon and then came home and finished packing the car for our trip to southern California, our destination the PH Miracle Living Center, where Darol is now receiving all the treatments he can take to alkalize his body. I drove the entire way and Darol was a trooper being in pain and adjusting to find a comfortable space, Kanyon was great too. We stayed the night in Vegas at Circus Circus, which Kanyon got a Kick out of. The next morning we drove on to our destination arriving late that evening.

We met Dr. R. Young that night and they warmly welcomed us with a wonderful meal of salad and soup. They got Darol going immediately on an IV therapy and then we rested. The next day they began the full spectrum of therapies for Darol. The typical day for Darol looks like this: Early Am He has a green water ( alkaline water with 2-4 scoops of greens with alalkine drops and salts, then he will drink some of the 1 a day 16 oz. bottle of Dr. Souz's Chlorophyll, followed by a nebulizer, where he breathes alkalizing minerals and collodial silver stuffs, then Green shakes, green juice, and almond milk (Fresh) for breakfast,  then around 11 am he gets a massage, then lunch of soup, and then he gets his colonic therapy, followed by an IV Therapy of alkaline components and/ or nutrients, most days he gets 2 IV therapies, one for alkaline and the other for nutrients, then Darol will receive a lymphatic drainage therapy with a foot bath (Every other day), and a ozone bath soak with salts, and Dinner of soup. Inbetween therapies Darol is laying around resting or watching TV.
He has done a few far infrared saunas. Plus, he has Hemp oil, aloe vera, and a few supplements to take. They want Darol to move his body and do yoga or move, he has been in such pain that doing so has been grooling.
Some nights are difficult for Darol with pain, he moves from the bed to the couch, mainly preferring the couch.  He has gotten on the VibraFirm a few times, this is a machine that shakes you all over, a passive exercise, which assists in moving toxins and cellular fluid.

  Playing in Daddy's Shoes!
Drinking the Almond Milk!

Kanyon Draws in mommies Healing note book.
The ladies here brought us flowers:)!


The wonderful view out the front window and porch.

Kanyon entertains himself.

Fun walk up to Dr. Young's house to see his Holiday decor.

Trains and a Christmas town! Kanyon Cried when we had to leave.
View from the front porch.

Part of breakfast!

Water and green drink mix-ins that we drink 4- 6 liters of a day.

The table of health!

Morning greens that become our juice!
 Fine herbs.

Darol's super ozone bath.

All this therapy pretty much fills up the day. I am eating the meals with Darol  and I am loving it. I do get to eat a few solids that Darol doesn't, I get two salads a day.  I love it here, the girls in the kitchen take great care of us and treat Kanyon like a king, bringing him pancakes (alkaline ones of course) and loving on him. I feel like I am on vacation for the most part, I get a rest from dishes and cleaning and cooking and preparing the meals. I do feel the pressure to learn all I can from the girls in the kitchen so I can go home and implement all this new lifestyle. I have been in the kitchen everyday learning and taking notes. It is simple yet time consuming. The juicing, chopping, and making almond milk, wow, I am a bit overwhelmed on how I can do it all at home with Kanyon wanting my attention, and being the shopping, and kitchen maid. So for now I am just loving it and stuffing myself full of all the yummy goodness they provide for me. I get my walks in to the kitchen and back and Kanyon and I have made one trip to the beach on Saturday. It was nice, we fed the birds and then ate in the car, it was chilly on the coast.  Did I say I love California, and the ocean?!


Today it has been raining all day. Kanyon has had a few little friends here. One of the ladies in the kitchen has a little girl, Eleen a few days older than Kanyon and they play well. Then the nurse who hooks Darol up with an IV catheter has a son a few weeks older than Kanyon, Hunter. Kanyon and I have been making the best of our time here.

Darol Status:
He can eat/drink more, and has no more nausea.
He is filling out.
He is still in pain, with few occasional times of relief. Mostly in his right hip area. 
Gaining weight, about 10 lbs. Could be alot of water weight, he is swollen.
His blood looks to have some improvement.
His energy has increased.
He can walk a little easier.
His spirits are good.

3 comments:

  1. Spring, Darol and Kanyon.
    As i read your blog, my heart becomes sullen and i share in your challenge. To have the courage too love someone as much as you do. I have never been that courageous. What might i say that will lift you from this dream of sorrow?. How is it Life, as we have come to know, dances with such unfairness. Darol has shown me the courage to love another, as no other. I have no clever euphemisms only my thoughts and deeds of redeeming wishes. May we all struggle to see gratitude in everything we strive for as we abandon logic for the only reasonable force that has ever crated any of beauty in living. Passion and her cousin Compassion. I hold you, Darol and yours close to my heart, closer then anything i have ever held before, and it hurts, gawd it hurts.

    My unconditional love.

    M!T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring, you are such an amazing and inspiring wife of an inspiring man! You are an amazing Mommy and woman too!!! Even during your deep sorrow, you lift up those around you. I am so deeply touched by your bravery, when I know, that it almost seems impossible. Thank you.

    I am humbled by you, and the courageous and loving journey of Darol and your little family. Your blog entries are truly inspiring- especially to one who is suffering a dis-ease process also.

    I know that Rock suffers much as he cares for, worries about and even must, at times put aside his sadness to be my greatest "Cheerleader"! Darol and I are both truly blessed to be loved by such GREAT and beautiful Beings of light! Your Spirit shines through always! As hard as it may be to suffer- I am in awe of those who get to walk by our sides, during the great journey of life, lovingly staying by our sides, with a loyalty unparalleled!

    You are an Angel- as is my Rock. Thank you for sharing such an intensely personal experience. I am so thankful that in learning of your journey, it has once again, reminded me that I get to gratefully honor the wonderful and beautiful, selfless and loving Care GIVER in my own life.

    I love you Spring. Please tell Darol of the love and light I am sending to him. May you and your beautiful son- Kanyon, also be blessed.

    With love and blessings,
    Connie Waterman
    Namaste`
    December 13, 2009 12:13 AM

    ReplyDelete