Sunday, June 26, 2011

Publishing 2011 posts and Sharing.

Tonight I feel inspired to publish the posts I have written this year. I do so in hopes that my writing will inspire more peace, love, connection, and recognition of those you already have in your life, to treat them well and kind, to love them without limits, to express that love to your fullest capacity, and cherish the blessed life you live, if only a little bit more, or maybe a lot more. Perhaps my writing and experience will bring a fellow widow comfort in not being alone, or insight to those who love a widow- what they may be going through and that their grief doesn't end or isn't over simply because you see them with a happy face and smiling. If I tell you that I have been balling my eyes out or processing emotionally and crying, don't act surprised and ask what happened, this is a normal process of grief, my husband died-and I am still reeling from that experience.

I have held back these posts because they felt so personal and intimate, loaded with emotion for me, and I simply wasn't ready to share. Let not you hold back a moment of love. May my devastating loss somehow shed some love and light for those who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment